Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Little Bio about Me

Hello Everyone,
My name is Brooke. I am a Psychology major and my minor is in Child Development, however I feel that Social Work is where my heart belongs. I feel that I can do so much as a Social Worker, and hope to work at Child Protective Services someday. I'm a 5th year senior and will be graduating in May...Finally! I am VERY excited about this. I love to read, swim, hang out with friends, and watch funny movies. Some of the areas of health that I am really interested in are Stress, Anorexia/Bulimia, Drug use, and Sleep Deprivation. All of these areas have impacted my life in some way, shape, or form, so I find a great interest in learning about them. I think this class will give great incite onto these areas and much more, and I'm excited to learn about them.

One unique thing about me is that I am a fighter. I refuse to sink under any circumstance, and even when times are hard, I will never give up. One of my favorite quotes states "Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength". I live by this quote daily, and never let myself fall apart. I refuse to give up, I refuse to fall apart, and I refuse to sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment